Welcome to My Movie Blog

I created this blog to let others know my thoughts and ideas on movies I have seen. Mistakes, Spoilers, information and more. Upcoming movies, Hot movie list, and of course the best and worst!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

non-movie post.

american horror story ended Season 1 a few months back.....but not to worry it will be back before you know it! filming sould start in july and the show sould be back around the third week of oct.
the people that will be back for Season 2 are- Jessica Lange and Zachary Quinto,Sarah Paulson, Even Peters, and Lily Rabe. aswell as new faces.
Jessica Lange was the first to sign up for season 2.
                                          ~photo of even peters from season 1-he played tate~
everybody, everything will be new in season 2, the acters in it are playing new people...where they will be has not be fully posted yet, who they are playing has yet to also be posted.
more news to come on american horror story season 2 so watch out!





*AMERICAN HORROR STORY IS THE ONLY SHOW I WILL POST ABOUT.*

No comments:

Post a Comment